Bandiera Salad Bowl
This is my latest favourite simple salad. It looks like so much fun and tastes really fresh, perfect for spring. The combination of freshly chopped flatleaf green parsley, juicy red tomatoes and white beans makes me think of fine Mediterranean summers and the Italian flag!
- 1 tin of white kidney Beans
- 1 handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 large organic tomatoes chopped into quarters
- 4 spring onions chopped
- Half a yellow bell pepper sliced
- half a cucumber chopped
- a thumb of fresh ginger finely chopped
- a little love oil, salt & pepper.
Simply combine the chopped ingredients with the tinned beans in your favorite bowl
Serve with a smile!