Join Emma Mills for a new and exciting 4-day personal and professional development training
Busy, talented practitioners, therapists, coaches & salon owners who want to make their clients appointment time truly beautiful + get tools to manage the stress of busy working life.
HOW IT WORKS
Each training day runs from 10-5pm and features practical tips and tools, practice sessions, fascinating talks, quiet time + Q&A. The training is led by Emma Mills BSc (Psych) leading wellness expert and author of the meditation guidebook ‘Inhale. Exhale. Repeat’.
Day One: The Global Listening Process.
Day Two: Clear Communication Using Tone, Voice Work, Linguistics & Key Comments
Day Three: Getting The Right Results And Working With Ease
Day Four: Brilliant Relationships & Simple Stress Reduction Work Day Routines
- Talk your clients into the present moment
- Enable your clients to relax quickly and simply when they arrive
- Get helpful phrases to guide yourself and the client to the right experience
- Work with spontaneity & confidence
- Meet others authentically and with ease. Recognise your gifts and help others to see theirs too.
- Get practical tools to manage the stress, rush and overwhelm of managing a busy working life
- Find yourself enjoying work and life as an ongoing adventure
To arrange a date for your group or organisation, or to put your name on the list for next years 4-day training running in London and the Midlands,
please contact Emma directly ( email@example.com)