1. Weekly Online ‘Live’ Class:
The most accessible way to begin practicing with me is by attending one of the small online ‘live’ group classes. I teach it via the free app Zoom with people following along at home, with or without their camera/microphone on. There are classes most Wednesday mornings and one Thursday evening each month. (Drop in: £5 – £18 sliding scale fee)
2. 121 Private Appointments
If it’s private appointments you’d like, this is how to get started
- We’ll book you in by phone or email and get a time in the diary (At the moment, most appointments happen online via Zoom or FaceTime audio/video as you prefer.)
- The first session gives us a chance to say hello and get to know each other. You might like to tell me about your hopes for the session and your experiences so far. Some people are keen to tell me about where they are at in life and what sort of qualities they want to explore via meditation. Others don’t want to talk so much and just want to relax and listen as I guide them though an hour session with a bit of Q+A time at the end. I tend to think that if it’s the latter you prefer, you might find the online live group classes better value, although that is entirely up to you.
- We’ll start meditating and learning practices in the first session and we can build on that practice with any subsequent sessions. Sessions run for an hour.
(Private appointments online: £125.00 per session, payable at the time of booking via Bacs/Paypal )
3. Digital Mindfulness Courses + Audio Sets:
There are several great online courses to choose from. RELISH is great for mindful eating and setting yourself up with a healthy approach to food and diet. The 7 Wonders Of The Inner World is my latest course and offers a comprehensive personal development video plan including psychology, philosophy, poetry and mindfulness lessons. You can take it at home in your own time, watching the videos on your computer or smart phone (There is also an option to add private coaching to this course.) The Relax meditation audio set is a great place to start when choosing a meditation album that you can listen to again and again. (Digital + On Demand: £25.00-£240.00)
4. The Emma Mills London Mindfulness Plan:
You can now get a bespoke mindfulness plan in place for the next 2 months via our new online service. This is how it works:
- You fill out the welcome form and tell me about your goals and interests so that I get a good understanding of your unique needs and how to tailor the plan for you. For example, some people want stress relief and better sleep, others need to improve their focus and overall happiness. For some it’s blood pressure or health. And others want advanced practices and self enquiry to name just a few examples.
- You’ll then get a copy of my meditation guide book Inhale. Exhale. Repeat in the post + a book of inspirational quotes and poems + a small selection of my mindfulness stationary to inspire you over the course of your plan.
- You’ll get a personalised mindfulness plan featuring a selection of short videos ( 5 videos) specifically assigned to you based on your welcome form.
- You’ll do one short ‘mindful workout’ video per day from home.
- At the end of the 2 months you can move into grade two, or pay a flat fee to keep all of the videos you tried in grade one.
To add your name to the wait list for this new bespoke plan service please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you get started. (The plan costs £180.00 / or £90 per month over two months)
5. Workplace Meditation + Mindfulness Lunch Sessions:
Many people are learning meditation with me at work. Share the Corporate meditation page with you HR manager to set up live classes for you and your colleagues.