THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MINDFUL EATING
A DIGITAL MINDFUL EATING COURSE AVAILABLE NOW WORLDWIDE VIA DOWNLOAD.
RELISH is a 100% digital mindful eating course designed by meditation expert and wellbeing author Emma Mills BSc Psych.
Mindful eating is a way of approaching food that is easy and natural and intelligent. It will help you better understand why you eat the way you do and walk you through step by step practcal ways of forming a new, healthier relationship with food based on self love, inner intelligence and joy.
It's here to guide you through the process of mindful eating and show you exactly how to do it successfully, so that it becomes a natural and effortless part of your life going forward.
Relish is for you if:
- You want to focus on your wellbeing and bring mindfulness into your kitchen
- You’re interested in finding a way of eating that's perfectly balenced for you and your unique body. Not based on restrictions, but instead on self awareness, freedom and presence.
- You want to change the way you look at yourself in relation to food, focussed less on dress size and judgement and more on self love and optimal health and happiness so that food and eating can become a joyful, natural way to nourish your mind and body
- You want to wipe to diet slate clean and tune back into your own unqiue bodies intelligence as to what it needs rather than what it wants or should have, feeling more in your body and over analysing less in your thinking mind.
- You want to re-find the perfect amount of food for your body, the natural size and weight of your body and to feel confident and content within yourself.
- You want to develop your intuition, calm, clarity and inner strength
Relish isn’t for you if:
- You want a quick fix or a loose weight fast course
- You need to learn what makes up a balanced diet
- You have a health concern and you want to know which foods you should and shouldn’t be eating to aid it. You should be in touch with your doctor and a nutritionist in the first instance.
- You have allergies or have been advised by your doctor to follow a particular diet you should always follow their advice before taking RELISH.
- You’re currently having treatment for or have a history of mental ill health or an eating disorder. this course may not suitable for you. Please talk it through with your doctor before enrolling.
- A 90-page smart, practical and beautifully laid out full colour course guide. (PDF)
- 22 practical exercises and meditations you can begin using right away
- Poetry prescriptions and healthy lifestyle inspiration
- The Relish audio meditation album (6 audio tracks to listen to)
- NEW: An hour-long creators commentary with Emma talking you through the making of the course and sharing personal insights.
"That's where I personally found Relish so helpful. It made me ask myself questions I never thought to ask...even my nutritionist never asked me...and some of my own answers shocked me...some were a huge revelation. I can finally say, I am slowly finding my own balance again. I realized just how important it is to be mindful and ask yourself the right questions." Via Instagram
"That course really changed my life! Not only I now have a much better relationship with food, but I am also much more mindful about it with my own children as well. My entire family has benefited 😁 I can't wait to see the updated content!" Via Instagram
"Relish is jam-packed with good stuff and you’ll want to read it over and over again. As a self confessed foodie I now realise that my eating habits had been slowly spiralling out of control. This book is so easy to relate to and offers an inspiring re-think of food, mood and mindfulness. Each chapter is insightful and beautifully presented. You won’t be able to wait to do your weekly food shop after the Mindful Shopping section! The accompanying audio tracks were also lovely and gave a perfect introduction to meditation." Julie Rose, Via Email
Module One: Introduction to meditation mindfulness + simple 'Bread And Butter' meditations.
Module Two: Understanding hunger habits, cravings and bypassing willpower
Module Three: Creating a mindful kitchen for you and your family, shopping, food sensitivity, refinding the fun of dining, pantry prep + dinner party ideas.
Module Four: Preparing, cooking, eating & sharing.
Module Five: Self-love, body love and self-marvelling.
Module Six: Snacking, parties, work. Take your mindful eating with you wherever you go. At work, eating out and travelling.
Module Seven: Fulfilment, success in your goals and happiness
COST & DETAILS
The price of the course is £40.00. When you buy RELISH you'll be redirected to a new page featuring all of your course materials. You can download them to your computer, smartphone. You might also like to print the guide so that you have it to hand to hand over meal times.
Notes: When you buy RELISH you'll be redirected to a new page featuring all of your RELISH course materials. If you require any help or support please feel welcomed to contact us at email@example.com Due to the nature of online digital download sales, please understand that all digital download sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds. RELISH is a complimentary educational wellness course from Emma Mills. It is not a substitute for qualified psychiatric or medical support. If you are experiencing mental health difficulties relating to your health and diet it's important that you at first visit your healthcare practitioner and doctor for help and guidance.