‘Inhale. Exhale. Repeat’ Online Group Coaching Meditation Course
6 Weeks via Skype, £200
An exploration of the key areas of meditation inspired by Emmas Book Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
In these weekly evening online sessions, we can delve into the ideas and practices offered in the meditation guidebook Inhale. Exhale. Repeat, bringing them to life, refining our capacity for joy and awareness and making meditation part of our living day. We’ll cover ways to get into meditation, breathing, using the voice, cultivating awareness, meditation philosophy as well as how to apply our findings to our every day lives.
- How To Meditate (focusing, enquiring, being)
- Starting The Day
- At Work
- Post Work De-dox
- Days Off
- Take away tips and practical guidance
This course is running 5 times between now and Spring 2019 and you can find the dates just below. All times are based on London GMT, and the Oct/Feb courses are US time friendly. (Show time differences)
- July 2018: Thursdays 7-9pm on the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, of July + 2nd & 9th of August (7-9pm)
- September 2018: Tuesdays 7-9pm on the 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th + 2nd & 9th of October
- October 2018: Thursdays 4.30pm-6.30pm on the 25th + 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th November
- January 2019: Thursdays 7-9pm on the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st + 7th Feb
- February 2019: Tuesdays 4.30-6.30pm on the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th + 5th & 12th of March
Please make a booking using the buy button.