Wellspring: The New Mindfulness Podcast from Emma Mills London
Welcome to Wellspring! A new and exciting approach to health, happiness and creativity. In this interview series, we’ll meet and learn from some of the worlds leading experts in wellness, psychology, the arts and new thought. More than a wellness podcast, wellspring is here to enliven and celebrate the spirit of enthusiasm! Each interview is a chance for us to learn what our guests are excited about and how they tap into the flow of their own creative wellspring, because when we share in
Please subscribe, leave a review and share it with a friend, every little helps and your support is invaluable.
Season One: Catch Up On My Latest Interviews
- NEW -Eileen Campbell – The 70’s hippie trail to India, Becoming a mainboard director at Harper Collins UK, life on a spiritual path and writing pioneering self-help books. Southwell/London, UK
- Roger Phillips – Botany, Wild Food Foraging, Mushrooming, Organic Growing and writing 45 books in 45 years.
- Alex Smith – The Secret Life of An Independent Book + Magazine Shopkeeper. Nottingham UK
- Liz Looker – Winning the National Portrait Prize + Capturing The Invisible Self. Perth Australia
- Maria Macaya – Radika Foundation + Informed Yoga For Mental Health. Barcelona Spain
- Lee Holmes – Gut Health + Nutrition. Sydney, Australia
Support The Emma Mills London Podcast
The blog and podcast here at Emma Mills London are offered advertisement & sponsorship free. If you love the Emma Mills London blog and podcast and want to show your support by making donation, you can do that here – Donate