Book A One-to-One Video Consultation With Emma Mills London
Meet via video or phone for personalised recommendations + individual appointments
Private consultations are a great way to get personalised support and insight into your happiness, creativity and wellbeing. You can book a single consultation, or a series of private sessions over the course of 6 months or a year. Practising with a dedicated expert will speed up your learning curve bringing you noticeable changes in a shorter timeframe. You’ll also get guidance specifically tailored to your personality and life circumstances.
How Does It Work?
- In the first instance please do get in touch to request an appointment.
- We’ll arrange your session time via email. At the moment consultations are available on Wednesdays, please email for alternative days.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email, with a link to join your session. You’ll also receive a short questionnaire which can be filled in by email or over the phone with Emma, this is to gather insight about which practices would best suit you so we can be really well prepared for our time together.
- At the time of your consultation you’ll receive an email with a link to join the call. You’ll start meditating and learning practices in the first session and can build on those in subsequent sessions. Alongside our shared time together I can set you a personalised plan to help establish you in a practice that works perfectly for you.
|One Single Appointment|
1 x Appointment
|6 Months of Mindful Living|
6 x private appointments with Emma Mills
|£690.00 (saving £60.00)|
|One Year of Mindful Living|
12 x private appointments with Emma Mills
|£1375.00 (saving £125.00)|
Private consultations and meditation in London
A few things to consider before your appointment
It’s really important that you get the most out of your precious appointment time and for that reason I usually recommend that you arrange to come for your session at a time when you won’t have to rush off back to work too quickly (or at all that day) or embark on a long journey. It’s nice to have a little time afterwards to relax.
Certain things influence how much good you take from the consultations
- drinking alcohol or taking other recreational drugs put you into an altered state and affect your ability to concentrate, therefore you shouldn’t drink before a session.
- it may not be suitable for you to have your appointment after a hospital or medical procedure, please do let me know in advance so we can have a little chat about it.
- if you’re sick or have a contagious illness like the flu, it’s wise to move your appointment to the following week to avoid passing it on to others.
- if at the last minute you become unwell and need to cancel your appointment please do let me know as soon as possible as this way I may be able to offer the space to someone else. I will do my utmost to keep our appointment times and will endeavour to give you 24 hours notice for cancelled appointments.
- Please understand that there will be a full charge for all in-person appointments cancelled less 48 hours before the appointment time.
The consultations are a chance to to turn within and reflect. Considering your feelings, ideas, hopes and dreams and maybe thinking in ways you wouldn’t normally think. For these reasons you may feel a little emotional or tired after an appointment and you might want to sit down, have a cup of tea and relax while the new ideas settle. On other occasions you might feel energised and serene after a session. It really does depend on what we’ve been exploring, but either way I recommend that you give yourself a little time after the appointment to enjoy those post-session insights, and let them settle.
Q. What shall I wear or bring?
Please wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. If you’re coming straight from work, you’re welcome to change in the bathroom area. You don’t need to bring anything else.
Q. How many sessions do I book, and how frequently should I have them?
If it’s your first time working with me, I recommend you book a course of 4 x 1-hour appointments, meeting once a week or once a fortnight. If we’ve met and worked together before you can book appointments by the hour, and have them weekly, fortnightly or monthly as you prefer.
Q. How can I pay?
You can pay for your sessions via the online shop. Payment for the sessions is made at the time of booking. If you aren’t all to make payments using the internet please email to make alternative arrangements.
Q. Where can we meet for the sessions, do you work in London?
Note: as of March 2020 all sessions are happening on Zoom or via telephone
I usually offer my sessions in South Molten Street, Mayfair in central London as well as in Southwell, a rural town in the east Midlands. When you make a booking I will send you the address and details for getting to the office.
Southwell: There is ample parking at the Southwell studio. There is a bus stop (100) right outside, the nearest train station is Newark Northgate which is 1.5 hours north of Kingscross. The room that I work from in Southwell is lovely, private and very calm, it overlooks the famous Minster Cathedral which is a real treat. The local town of Southwell is very picturesque and it’s well worth treating yourself to a tea afterwards at one of the pretty cafes.
Mayfair: I work from a beautiful and stylish wellness centre on South Molten Street, the nearest tube is Bond Street which is just a stones throw away. The wellness centre is very calm, discreet and has a lovely reception area for you to enjoy a herbal tea before the session.
Further Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I work in concierge services for a VIP client, can I make a booking for them?
I only take bookings directly from the client. I find that this brings the best outcomes training wise. However, if your client would like to book in please do pass them my email address, which is email@example.com as they would be most welcome to get in touch directly.
Q. Can I have my sessions at home or work?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Zoom is also a popular option.
Q. Can I bring my son/husband/wife to the session?
Yes sure, let me know more about that when you get in touch to make a booking.
Q. Can you teach my children?
I work with adults but if you would like help and advice about this, please do get in touch and I’ll be glad to help you find what you need.
Q. What meditation will I be learning?
Together we’ll explore a broad range of meditation styles down from many traditions. For example, gentle breathing exercises, focussed listening, sound work, guided imagination and simple mindfulness lessons. I call on a broad range of styles in my work and I choose a unique blend for our session specifically to suit your personality and goals. For example, some people find sitting still harder than others and the good news is that with meditation there is something for everyone.
Q. I’m not a Buddhist, is that ok?
Yes for sure, the sessions are nonreligious and quite down to earth. I don’t follow any single religion, I’m just interested in happiness. You can find out more about my philosophy here.
Do you offer a guarantee that meditation will work for me?
I can’t offer a guarantee as to the changes you will make through our work together. But I do have a high success rate and many positive testimonials in teaching meditation and helping others to overcome their challenges through coaching work.
I have serious mental health difficulties, is this for me?
If you are experiencing serious ill-mental health, for example, serious anxiety and depression the best thing to do is speak to your doctor, psychiatrist, therapist or CPN about your feelings. They will advise you on the best course of treatment which may involve learning about mindfulness and meditation with me. If you are currently taking medication for mental health difficulties or seeing a doctor for mental health care, you should speak to your doctor and get their support before having private sessions or taking up a new health practice such as meditation.
If you or someone you love is experience ill mental health and you would like more support than that offered by your GP, I recommend the following UK based support networks: MIND, Rethink, Headway & Together
Did I answer all of your questions? If not, please let me know as I’ll be glad to help.