Events & Courses 2018/19
Dance 4 International center for dance
Womens Wellness Day, Thursday, June 14th 2018
Nottingham, East Midlands
You are invited to an afternoon of mindful meditation and movement workshops with our specialist practitioners at iC4C studios to discover new approaches to connecting mind with body. Guest presented by Emma Mills London.
'Inhale. Exhale. Repeat' Online Group Coaching Meditation Course
6 Weeks via Skype, £200
An exploration of the key areas of meditation inspired by Emmas Book Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
In these weekly evening online sessions, we can delve into the ideas and practices offered in the meditation guidebook Inhale. Exhale. Repeat, bringing them to life, refining our capacity for joy and awareness and making meditation part of our living day. We'll cover ways to get into meditation, breathing, using the voice, cultivating awareness, meditation philosophy as well as how to apply our findings to our every day lives.
- How To Meditate (focusing, enquiring, being)
- Starting The Day
- At Work
- Post Work De-dox
- Days Off
- Take away tips and practical guidance
This course is running 5 times between now and Spring 2019 and you can find the dates just below. All times are based on London GMT, and the Oct/Feb courses are US time friendly. (Show time differences)
- July 2018: Thursdays 7-9pm on the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, of July + 2nd & 9th of August (7-9pm)
- September 2018: Tuesdays 7-9pm on the 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th + 2nd & 9th of October
- October 2018: Thursdays 4.30pm-6.30pm on the 25th + 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th November
- January 2019: Thursdays 7-9pm on the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st + 7th Feb
- February 2019: Tuesdays 4.30-6.30pm on the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th + 5th & 12th of March
Please make a booking using the buy button.
'Inhale. Exhale. Repeat' LIVE, Meditation and Mindfulness course
Southwell, East Midlands
Each 3-hour session includes a tea break and costs £30.
A new and exciting series of short events teaching the practices of Emma's new meditation book. This is an excellent opportunity to practice in a small group with Emma and make the ideas offered in her 24-hour meditation guidebook your own. Each 3-hour session explores a different section of the book, and there are 7 sections to come along to:
- Meditation philosophy in everyday life: focusing, enquiring, being. (Saturday 7th July 10-1pm)
- Starting The Day (Weds 6th September 6.30-9pm)
- At Work (Weds 26th September 6.30-9pm)
- Post Work De-dox (Weds 24th October 6.30-9pm)
- Dinnertime (Sat 24th November 10-1pm)
- Bedtime (Wednesday 28th November 6.30-9pm)
- Days Off (Saturday 15th December 10-1pm)
There are 7 live in-person events to attend in the series. Each session can be booked stand alone and you can attend them in the order you prefer, and as many times as you like.
There are just 8 places available for each session and for further information or to reserve a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neom Organics Meditation Evening with Emma Mills
London, Kings Road
July 11th 6.30 -8 pm
We will be meeting or a special free event at the Neom Organics store on Kings Road in London. To reserve a space please email email@example.com
Beginners meditation course
Southwell, East Midlands
4 weeks incl. resources, £70.00
This 4-week introductory programme teaches you how to get started with the basics of meditation. You'll come away from the course equipped with several simple practices you can do at home to help you feel calm and relaxed.
- Week one: sitting, postures, how to use the mind. (note: sitting on chairs OR mats, as you prefer)
- Week two: using the breath and breathing activities
- Week three: being aware of life and living in the moment
- Week four: enjoying meditation as part of everyday life (finding where we can fit it into our day to day routine)
This course is also available in both 121 and in groups, as well as via Skype. If you would like to say hello and find out more about this option please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Juno - A Way Of Living
An exploration of the 3 points of advanced meditation - inquiry, celebration, learning.
Small group sessions meeting weekly in Southwell & East Bridgford in the West Midlands with Emma.
Email email@example.com for more information.
If you would like to help organise a retreat or an event in your country or town please email Emma here